- Minutes: 20
- Servings: 4
- 1 mango
- 3 kiwis
- 200 g of strawberries
- ½ lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 small stalks of lemon balm
- Peel the mango, cut it in half, remove the core, cut off 4 slices and dice the rest.
- Peel the kiwis, slice them and roll the rest as well.
- Wash strawberries, set aside 4 pieces, clean the rest. Squeeze the lime half.
- Puree the diced fruits with washed strawberries, lime juice and honey and fill into 4 glasses.
- Wash the lemon balm and shake dry. Garnish the drinks with the fruit and lemon balm.