Quark mango dessert with oatmeal
- Minutes: 20
- Servings: 4
- 4 tablespoons oatmeal (80 g)
- 400 g mango pulp (approx. 2 mangos)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 100 g yoghurt (1.5% fat)
- 300 g of low-fat quark
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- Roast oatmeal in a small non-stick pan without fat.
- Cut the mango pulp into 1 cm cubes and mix with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix the yoghurt with cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons of oatmeal, honey and remaining lemon juice and season to taste.
- Layer the mango cubes alternately with the quark mixture in 4 glasses and sprinkle on the remaining oatmeal.