Potatoes in vegetable cream sauce
- Minutes: 30
- Servings: 1
- 250 g potatoes
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 75 ml vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- Seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 50 ml of cooking cream (15% fat)
- Boil potatoes in salted water for about 20 minutes. Drain, allow to cool briefly and peel.
- For the sauce, clean the mushrooms and cut into slices. Peel and dice the onions. Clean leek, wash and cut into rings. Steam the vegetables in the vegetable broth, add flour and season with salt, soy sauce and cooking cream.
- Slice the potatoes and add to the sauce.
- Allow to soak and season again with spices. Serve with a fresh salad.