- Minutes: 40
- Servings: 4
- 1 lemon
- 175 g red currants plus a little more to decorate
- 3 tablespoons of fine sugar
- 600 g of low-fat natural yoghurt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Grate the lemon peel thinly and set aside. Preheat the oven grill. Put the redcurrants in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of sugar and cook over low heat until the berries give off fruit juice. * Remove from heat, stir in the lemon zest and set aside.
- Mix the yoghurt and cinnamon in a bowl. Spread the redcurrants into four little moulds, add the cinnamon yoghurt and sprinkle with the remaining sugar. Bake on the middle rack for 4-5 minutes under the oven grill until the sugar is golden brown and begins to bubble. Allow to cool and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Decorate with the redcurrants and serve.